Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Who am I

I recently got asked "What do you do?" To understand who I am now you must understand where I came from. I decided long ago that I wanted to help the World, in some way. I knew long ago that I wanted to help working parents and families in anyway to help them get ahead in life. So what I do, I do for others, because by making others successful I am successful. By opening up my heart and home to those in need, I am successful. I walk on my own path, a path that many must be strong to walk and many will fail at because they are not determined.

I am a Human Resources Director 24/7 and I do ministry with the support of my husband and children by helping others network, build their businesses, find work, write resumes and give motivation where needed.

I decided long ago to do something about it and not just talk about it. Today I am the founder of a non-profit organization, name Matrix League, which was formed to create more athletic opportunities for High School students.

Along with being the founder of the Matrix League, I run my own Mary Kay business where I empower other women to run their own MK business or other home based businesses by creating opportunities.

We have to create opportunities where there might not be!

No comments:

Post a Comment