Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Changes

Sometimes we experience changes in our lives that we have no control over.  Some are more overwhelming than others.  Its how we overcome those obstacles that make us stronger.  It's my experience that every obstacle I have ever encountered in my life has made me a stronger person, strong enough to fight for what I believe in and to stand up for what's right.

If you ever felt betrayed or lied to sometimes turning the other cheek and moving on with your life may be the only answer.  It's difficult to do when your instincts tell you to scream at the top of the mountain. Sometimes standing by "being the better person" is all we can do.  All we can do is make the best of the changes in our lives and learn to live with those changes.  As individuals we need to learn to embrace change and find the positive to be able to move forward.

You must be the change you want to see in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment