Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

A few things I learned this Thanksgiving:

1.  I still don't like Black Friday
2.  It's an advantage to have a teen who can do the Black Friday shopping for you since she's so eager to drive her car :)
3.  I still LOVE turkey
4.  I love having my kids help me in the kitchen to learn traditions and cooking
5.  Last but not least, THE CHRISTMAS TREE

I absolutely love the feeling of pulling out the Christmas Tree and feeling all warm inside.  I love the feeling when I drag my family by force to help me decorate the tree.  It makes the process so much more meaningful when I feel my loved ones that have passed near me.  My lights on my tree are shining brighter this year.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Always remember to be grateful for what you have.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment