Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Changing Seasons

As I watch Joel Osteen and listen to Father at mass, I finally realized that all the changing and flood of blessings I keep hearing about, has not only been right in front of my face, but it was me realizing what I had in front of me and me changing my approach. So I like to say that 2013 has finally arrived in my life. I see life with no blinders on and even if I get hit with any obstacles, I know it's going to be okay.

I also have learned that people have to be willing to change and people have to be willing to accept that people can change. We have to open minded to forgiving people for the wrong they have done by knowing that their acts of kindness and positive change is to better all the relationships in their life.

If we all took the time to see life in a different way, if we chose to be more positive and if we decided to be better listeners than maybe just maybe we will overcome all the negativity that surrounds us. But it all starts with us looking at life differently.

How do we do that you ask? Well look at yourself first and what do you need to change? What do you need to do to make yourself feel better about you first before you conquer the world? Take that first step and following it by many and what what you can do?

Be Positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment