Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Working It and Working It

Its been a long day long month and long year already.  I have beat all the odds of weight lost and have inspired my friends, family and entire company to jump onboard. Since January I embarked on a juicing cleanse and have made it part of my daily routine. 

Everything was truly in moderation.  In 2009 I was beyond unhappy with myself I'm looking for that horrible picture to show you all. I had to change how I ate because I didnt have the courage to exercise. 

Since 2009 to 2011 I lost over 33 lbs and lost five sizes, just from changing how I ate. Then in late fall 2011 I had my gall bladder removed. I had several gallbladder attacks thru the summer and didnt know why. After my surgery I lost 15lbs more. As the doctor explained my body was losing fat so fast it couldn't keep up. So when your losing weight always consult with a doctor.

Now juicing,  it truly has helped me focus, be more alert, more energized, and I get more sleep. Now that everything is in line, I work out almost five days a week and three of those days is kickboxing class.

I've now added body wraps to my regimen to help me loosen some of that stubborn toxins in my abs. Since last week I've lost 11 inches in my body.

People be inspired.  I'm reminded today, after the loss of my employee,  due to cancer, how important it is to heal ourselves from the inside out.

Look at your life and say to yourself,  "I will live a long and healthy life."

No comments:

Post a Comment