Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Letters to Juliet

I went to see Letters to Juliet last night with my 13 year old daughter and I felt like I was a young 15 year old all over again. I felt butterflies in my stomach, that nervousness when you saw your first crush and that hope that your crush would rescue you on a white horse.

The movie talked about WHAT IF, what if I never took that risk to tell someone I loved them? What if I wasn't a good daughter? What if I was cold and distance from my husband? And the movie made me think of my grandfather and cousin that passed away a little bit over a year ago.

I don't have any What ifs in my life because I have always tried living my best life forward. I didn't get to talk to my grandfather and cousin often but when I did I always told them how much I missed them, how much I remember our summers as kids and how much I loved them. I don't have any What Ifs with the people in my life because I know that I cannot change people. I can only live the best life that I can and hope that as I continue to grow as a person people will see that and want to change too.

Seize the moment and address the what ifs in your life. Make things right starting now and live your best life forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment