Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010

Today I decided to start a blog to help others that are going through a rough time, either it be physical, emotional or maybe just need a pat on the back. I keep running all sorts of business ideas in my head, how can I win the lottery or how can I even just get things moving in the right direction. What I didn't realize was that I have everything I need right in front of me. I'm not taking things for granted, I just stopped living my best life right now because I felt the urge to want more. Face it, I got greedy with my life.



So my first piece of advice, evaluate your life right now. Let's do some spring cleaning of all our emotional baggage. Make a checklist of all the things that are going on in your life right now, what do we need, what don't we need and what can we do less with.



The need to want more than what we have can be self destructive. Maybe you want that 40 thousand dollar car but you have responsibilities that your trying to ignore. Well buy yourself that four door sedan that cost less so you can get your life organized. Swallow your pride and do what's RIGHT! Be responsible and start moving in the right direction.



We're taught that without money we have no future. In reality we don't have a future if we don't get an education or take initiative to pursue what makes us happy. The reward will come to us if we take baby steps, nothing happens overnight.

What will you do to turn a new leaf starting today?

No comments:

Post a Comment